Friday, April 17, 2009

plain statement




Fashion is very simple to some who are artistic n creative..but to some, it is very complicated. I prefer clothes than are plain, simple and sophisticated. They can be mixed and matched with printed skirts or pants or even shoes. It is also easier to accessorize. Also plain tops especially those metallic colors would come out sophisticated, elegant and formal. So need to worry. You can wear it as casual, semi casual or formal.

I buy lots of plain tshirts because I can use it as a top for sleepwear. I can also use it jogging or playing sports. I can wear it with a jeans. Easier paired with any shoes-heels, flats or rubber shoes. I just grab a jacket and i'm off to go..just put on a glittering jacket or leather jacket and you'd look chic and cool.

Fashion need not be complicated..it's just who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment